Fusion Christian Church
The Worship Leader will work closely with the Lead Pastor in developing, organizing and leading various worship ministries of Fusion Christian Church. This is a part-time position that will report directly to the Lead Pastor.
Must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Live a life of an overseer as laid out in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1. The worship leader should sing well, play an instrument while being humble, detailed, and team-oriented. Must be able to follow leadership.
Must possess creativity, excellent musical & administrative abilities and be competent to lead worship. Must have the ability to build teams, have teaching skills and the desire to shepherd people. Some form of musical training (bachelor’s degree or worship
training school) with previous worship leading experience required.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Organize and oversee Sunday worship services.
- Lead worship services for special events.
- Coordinate worship services with sound and media team.
- Draft worship schedules and set-lists for all services and special events.
- Attend weekly staff meeting.
- Be a member of Fusion Christian Church.
Lead Worship & Grow Team:
- Lead the worship team volunteers.
- Hold at least one worship team practice per week.
- Continually cast big-picture vision to worship team volunteers.
- Identify, recruit and train new leaders, musicians and vocalists.
- Develop the worship ministry.
- Work closely with the Fusion Youth worship team leader to train up the next generation.