One Mission Society is an international missions organization dedicated to making disciples of Jesus Christ around the world. With ministry in more than 70 countries, One Mission Society seeks to empower local Christians to follow Christ and make disciples.
We’re passionate about seeing the Great Commission fulfilled, and we’re looking for teammates who excel in their fields and want to use their gifts and abilities for Kingdom impact.
Do you have a passion to help churches and individuals engage in the Great Commission? Inspire and mobilize the body of Christ to make disciples in their communities and around the world as a state regional ministries representative with One Mission Society.
Connect with Pennsylvania-based churches, pastors, church leaders, and others to discern their interests and deepen their engagement with the Great Commission and One Mission Society. Support new missionaries by creating opportunities for them to share their
call with churches for prayer and funding support. Join the OMS Regional Ministries team to inspire the next wave of global disciple makers!
- Build strong relationships with pastors through regular visits, calls, or emails
- Gain an understanding of churches’ interest and opportunities for missions involvement
- Schedule missionary speakers, including funding missionaries, in churches
- Speak at church missions conferences and events
- Teach missions strategies and best practices at church/ministry venues
- Facilitate missions vision/planning/strategy sessions with local church leaders
- Recommend and provide missions-related resources to local church leaders
- Pursue opportunities for OMS ministries as they arise
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to forge new relationships and represent OMS Ministries to organizations and individuals
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to take initiative, innovate, and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to schedule and plan events and perform public speaking as necessary
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt to frequent change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and manage budget and expenses
One Mission Society is a faith-based mission and our staff raises 100% of their financial support to cover their salary and ministry expenses.