Trinity Law School, an institution that educates, motivates, and mobilizes attorneys to advocate for justice, serve the Church and pursue the truth, is seeking an Admissions Counselor. This position is responsible for fielding and working with inquiries
and applicants interested in pursuing a law degree at Trinity Law School. The Admissions Counselor will spend the bulk of their time contacting potential applicants, providing daily campus tours and planning strategically for increased efficiency of internal
processes within the Admissions department.
- Supports TIU’s mission and core values, commitment to a Christian lifestyle and character in keeping with biblical models along with the ability to communicate them to prospective students.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills required.
- Admissions experience preferred.
- Self-starter, willing to take initiative and create opportunities for Trinity Law School.
- Computer skills including word processing, desktop publishing, spreadsheets, database, internet and electronic mail software. Preferably Microsoft Office Suite with PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred.