Responsible for the execution and management of multi-channel development campaigns which leads to donor and revenue growth. This position will work with the Executive leadership to develop strategic plans, budget, and lead the operation of fundraising.
Coordinates with the Vice President to identify target segments and designate cultivation and relationship building engagements to those segments. Develops, recommends and assists in the identification of the best strategy to reach each target group. Evaluates
behavior of targeted segments and identifies new ways to reach out to Crown donors. Manages numerous projects and provides leadership direction for the Donor team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Leads and Manages Donor Communication efforts in order to build effective donor growth and ministry revenue.
- Owns the responsibility for coordinating and building the mid- and major-donor relationships.
- Works with the Executive leadership and Crown’s Fundraising Agency to determine the donor strategy and execution.
- Develops integrated fundraising models to educate, engage and motivate constituents by leveraging key relationships and contacts internally and externally to ensure meeting organizational revenue goals.
- Works with team members to successfully strategize and implement relationship development projects.
- Works cross-functionally to determine relevant strategic and tactical programs to further develop relationships of Crown’s constituency
- Participates in the development of integrated fundraising models incorporating Multi-channel and Cross-channel communication
- Assists with the various business development opportunities by providing solutions in the global market place and partnerships tailored to specific market targets.
- Creates proposals for generating revenue while also increasing market awareness by adding value to the donor’s investment in Crown.
- Assists with other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Mature relationship with Christ
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field – or equivalent experience
- Five-plus years’ experience in fund-raising for an evangelical ministry
- Past knowledge and experience with Crown’s Teachings
- Experience effectively partnering with leadership to achieve objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding team and project management skills
- Innovative Thinker
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Dynamic, creative, and self-motivated individual who takes the initiative to learn and grow
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Problem solving and organizational skills
- Must exhibit a collaborative attitude
- Computer, Internet, telephone, printer, copier, other general office equipment
ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Understanding of Crown materials
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Self motivated
- Detail oriented
- Able to make quality decisions
- Excellent computer skills
- Good eyesight and hearing
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Development