Faith based ministry seeking an Executive Director charged with building and supporting a strong, accountable, and sustainable mission-driven organization focused on organization development and infrastructure. according to the strategic direction set by
the Board of Directors. Being the primary and most visible leader, this position will provide leadership, management and oversight of programs, operations, and human and financial resources resulting in mission accomplishment, program quality, and long-term
Qualifications (Education and Experience)
• BS degree in Business Administration, Business Management or related field. MBA or Masters of Nonprofit Leadership preferred
• 3 or more years of senior management experience with a track record of effectively leading and scaling an organization and staff
• Solid, hands-on budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making, and reporting
• Must exhibit excellence in organizational management including planning, delegating, program development, and task facilitation with the ability to set and achieve strategic objectives
• Interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
• Must be organized and detailed, with an ability to balance multiple deadlines in a fast paced work environment.
• High comfort level working in a diverse environment with excellent ability to problem solve
Knowledge of trauma informed care and Domestic Sex Trafficking a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
• Medford, OR 97501
• senior management: 3 years