Deep Creek Community Church is a local church dedicated to turning unchurched and unplugged people into totally devoted followers of Jesus Christ. Our church's culture focuses on the Greatest Commandment of loving God with all your heart , soul, mind and
strength and loving your neighbor as yourself. Around DC3 you will see the phrase "real love, real people" ingrained in everything we do. Our simple strategy is to "Know, Grow and Go!"
We are looking for a highly motivated leader who has a burning passion for the "Grow" part of our strategy. Your role would be the following but not limited to:
- *Lead our small group ministry which now has an involvement of over 500 people throughout various groups.
- *Recruit and train small group leaders, apprentices, coaches and directors.
- *Oversee discpleship classes for new believers
- *Potentially be a part of the senior management team of DC3
- *Work closely with Lead pastor to develop the overall growth strategy of all DC3 campuses
Keys we are looking for in our SFP:
- Experience in leading teams.
- Working knowledge of small group models and strategies.
- You wake up thinking about connecting people in a deeper relationship with God and people!
- A desire to soar in leadership potential to build the kingdom of God.
- Someone who loves to have fun with their fellow team mates!
- Teaching and preaching gift and experience is a huge plus as we are a team teaching church.
We are currently launching our first multisite campus and are excited to find that passionate leader to help us change the Southwest Florida through a revolution of the love of Jesus Christ! We are in prayer for God's person to join our team. We look forward
to meeting you!