The Millennial Gatherer’s key responsibility is to recruit millennials (born between 1980 and 1992) to the Hopkinton Vineyard.
- Recruit a target of 25 millennials within the first year, with a high retention rate
- Serve in all ministries in church as needed (Examples: Youth, Children’s, Small groups, Outreach, Missions)
- Manage interns to help with specific church ministries and outreach efforts
- Lead a Life Group that meets once per week
- Prior ministry leadership experience, such as having led a “20 something” group, strongly preferred
- Strong communication and promotion skills both verbal and written
- Self-starter with exceptional people skills; able to connect with millennials
- Missionary mindset and a potential church planter strongly preferred
- Seeks mentorship and is able to grow in leadership and ministry
- Comfortable with our church culture and Vineyard theology
- Able to work effectively with other team members
- Extensive experience using social media, able to connect with people using Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and Facebook
- Prefers to live in the suburbs of Boston; Current resident in one of the surrounding towns to church a strong plus.
- Ability to lead worship, graphic design and/or creative skills a plus
- Personal devotion to prayer and scripture.