Open until filled
Please use the URL at the end of this ad to apply.
Are you a digital media sales professional interested in a career change? We want to meet you! If your corporate job is not as satisfying as you once had hoped, consider this opportunity to be a part of one of a one of a kind company where media, education,
relief and development, senior living, camps, and world missions combine efforts for world impact!
General Job Information:
As a Digital Specialist and Sales Coordinator (DSS/SS) for KFMK Radio you will be responsible for administrative duties as well as selling digital advertising to include: prospecting, cold calling and presenting ideas to potential new customers, which will
normally and recurrently be at the customers’ place of business. The DSS/SS will be expected to achieve sales targets and revenue budgets established by management and assist the digital department supporting the Account Executives (AE) with strategic planning,
attending sales calls and other digital administrative duties.
CRISTA Media is part of CRISTA Ministries, where your faith and vocation come together. CRISTA Media is a leader in operating Christian AC stations and is committed to making a positive impact serving our listeners and our communities.
1. Christian Commitment: Must accept Jesus as their Savior, be willing to participate in prayer in the office, and represent the sales team with Christian values in the marketplace.
2. Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent relevant work experience may be substituted for education on a
3. Experience: Minimum 1 year sales and or media related office experience.
4. Other Considerations:
- Must be detail oriented, highly accurate and perform well under pressure with a positive attitude.
- Requires strong grammar and accurate spelling.
- Must have the ability to see challenges and propose or implement solutions.
- Ability to work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers, clients and customers.
5. Software and Equipment Used:
- Microsoft Windows and Office Software.
- Candidate will be trained in Wide Orbit, the commercial tracking system.
- Effective use of keyboard and mouse is essential.
To view the full job description and to apply, please go to the following URL:https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CRISTA&cws=1&rid=1580