Want to be part of a great team? We're looking for Community Associates who will help serve local churches, ministries and vendors. Perfect for the professional man or woman not currently working full-time. Or anyone with 10-25 or more hours/week.
Flexible hours; work in your local area.
www.FaithHappenings.com is America’s first and largest website serving Christians locally is seeking part-time+ account executives responsible for new sales and building membership of the site in your local area. This is a great opportunity to get in on the
ground floor to build a first-in-class, comprehensive Christian resource. We need your social savvy, go-get-'em attitude and networking skills to reach new advertisers and attract new members. Work is performed on the phone, computer and during arranged personal
visits during the work week.
• Create awareness of the website in the broad faith community within your local network.
• Consistently generate and contact leads who are interested in a paid listing on the website, churches of all sizes, businesses and faith-based organizations in the assigned territory. A heart to serve the broader Christian community a must.
• The position of Community Associate is generously commission-driven. Plan to work 10 to 25 hours per week (or more, if you are able), and earn $1000 to $2000+/month in commission. Membership is free to the public and we pay you to find these new members for
FaithHappenings.com. Opportunities for advancement may be available.
• Full training is provided.
• People who have a fair working knowledge of the differing faith communities is a plus.
• We need many confident people-persons who excel at making new friends for a worthy mission to build a customer base, then serve them ongoing to help them meet their goals.
• You must be an outgoing, self-starter wanting to earn some extra income from new business as well as renewals.
• Car, phone and internet a must.
Is this up your alley? Then we'd love to hear from you! To request a fuller job description and position application, send us your email/phone number (and please include a resume, if possible).
FaithHappenings.com is the premier, first-of-its kind, online Christian resource that contains an array of valuable, faith-based information all in one place. Its mission is to inform, enrich, inspire and mobilize Christians and churches while enhancing the
unity of the local Christian community so they can better serve the needs of the people around them.