Faith Farm Ministries is a free, 9 month, faith-based, addiction recovery program with residential services for more than 350 men and women who have lost control of their lives due to alcohol or illegal and pharmaceutical drug addictions.
Faith Farm provides this residency program with all needs of the students met. The “free” aspect removes the financial hardship out of the 9 month commitment. The 9 month commitment removes the resident out of the environment and influences that may have contributed
to their addiction(s). During the 9 months, they are cocooned in a loving environment with a staff that has a “Heart for the Hurting”. . . Many of the staff are successful graduates of the Faith Farm program. They understand what the residents are going through
because they’ve once been there themselves. They are also motivated to bring the residents into the same victorious success that they now enjoy.
Faith Farm has Campus locations in Boynton Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Okeechobee, Florida: Our Pastors are unique individuals. Not only do they have to run their church as any pastor of any regular church, with all their services and outreach
to the community, but they have to be so much more. They have a heart to help those students on the Farm who have struggled with past drug and alcohol addictions. They live on campus… among those they minister to and counsel.
It is our mission to help men and women establish a strong, personal spiritual foundation which allows them to rebuild their life and become a productive member of society.
FAITH FARM MINISTRIES is seeking an ASSISTANT CAMPUS DIRECTOR for our Fort Lauderdale, Florida location.
Faith Farm Ministries seeks an experienced Assistant Campus Director with management experience. This position reports directly to the Campus Director and is responsible for day-to-day campus operations, legal compliance and safety issues. Live-On campus required.
The successful candidate must possess: Integrity and Godly values to serve the Ministry needs, 3+ years management experience working with facility operations, ability to foster effective team work with Administrative and General staff, ability
to ensure that the resident program and business aspect of the campus contribute to the organization's mission and reflects the priorities of Leadership, and the ability to assist with development of strategic planning for overall success. Experience with
a fast paced, multi-cultural clientele, retail management environment helpful.
Educational Requirements: Business/Management Degree preferred. Minimum requirement acceptable: High School Grad./Equiv. with experience in the areas of ministry and/or management, and facility operations.
Position Days & Hours: Full-time, flexible schedule may be required for coverage.
• Requires a two (2) year minimum commitment to the Ministry.
• 3+ years management experience in Operations.
• Advises Campus Director of ongoing projects and aspects of the Campus
• Monitors the day-to-day operations and delivery of the programs and services of the organization to maintain or improve quality.
• Person of Integrity and Godly Values who can Foster effective team work throughout the Campus/Organization
• Ability to provide Counseling and Ministerial services in our Regeneration Program and deal with disciplinary issues.
• Must be qualified to teach fundamental Christian principles to recovering chemically addicted students.
• Requires Excellent Organizational, planning, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must be computer literate with basic understanding of essential office equipment.
• Must be self motivated, Personable, Reliable and Punctual
Live on Campus
PLEASE NOTE: Potential employees must be able to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Test.
To Apply: Please select the "Apply Now" button. All applicants applying electronically must go through the ChristianJobs.com system, please do not send resume via email.
For more information or to apply, please contact:
The Human Resource Department at Faith Farm Ministries: (561) 737-2259.
Attn: Human Resource Department
Faith Farm Ministries
9538 Highway #441
Boynton Beach, FL 33472
*Faith Farm Ministries of Fort Lauderdale Rescue Tabernacle, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.