Location : 2301 Lucien Way Suite 415
Maitland, FL 32751 ( Map it!)
Base Pay: $35,000 - $50,000 /Year +commission DOE
Employee Type : Full-Time
Industry : Sales - Marketing
Printing - Publishing
Job Type : Sales
Consultant Experience : Minimum 2 years
Xulon Press, a division of Salem Communications, and the nation’s largest on-demand digital publisher of books targeting the Christian audience, is currently seeking a Publishing Sales Consultant to work in a sales team environment. This position requires excellent phone communication, results oriented and self-motivation.
Xulon Press was voted The Best Christian Workplace. We provide a casual, friendly atmosphere with competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, and 401K program.
• Make outbound introduction calls and publishing consultations to incoming daily leads.
• Qualify leads based on Xulon Press’s lead qualification procedure.
• Identify prospective leads early on and guide them to make a publishing package purchasing decision.
• Track and maintain full details of all calls and emails in Xulon Press’ Lead Customer Management System.
• Follow-up and reply inbound calls and emails including but not limited to sales offers and other promotions.
• Perform administrative tasks related to publishing package sales.
• Perform other job assignments as prescribed by the Sales Manager.
• Strong sales abilities.
• Ability to work as part of a team or independently as required.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
• Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships over the phone and email.
• Highly results oriented.
• Minimum three to four years phone sales or customer service experience.
• Computer literacy; familiarity with word processing and spreadsheet software.
• Prior use of CRM software would be an asset.
• Prior book publishing knowledge would be an asset
• High School Diploma or higher
Please send your resume to:
Xulon Press is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Sales Assistant- Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- September 22
Community Development Manager (Non-profit Outside Sales)Children of the Nations
- Seattle, Washington
- September 20
Integrated Marketing Sales Rep- Glendale, CASalem Media Group
- Glendale, California
- September 7
Media Account ExecutiveSalem Web Network
- Dallas, Texas
- September 1
Shoe Sales, Customer Service, Shoe Repair, PedorthicsChick's Shoes & Services
- Mercer Island, Washington
- August 30
Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publ More...