Complete job description can be found at: http://www.cadence.org/serve
Cadence International is an evangelical mission agency dedicated to reaching the military communities of the United States and of the world with the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Provides administrative support to the Human Resources Department on all personnel matters.
Minimum Job Requirements
• Must be computer literate and have a high comfort level with computer programs (MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook & Internet) and must be willing to learn new applications.
• High comfort level with operating office equipment: printers, copiers, fax machines, scanners, and other paper binding/cutting equipment.
• Strong attention to detail is essential.
• Experience with Sage Abra Suite and Cyber Recruiter.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
• Verify I-9 documentation and maintains files with current. Conduct I-9 internal reviews to make sure everything is in compliance with Federal Regulations.
• Maintain and track employee application paperwork/process and required government information.
• Assist in recruiting and interviewing process.
• Update Sage Abra with changes to information
• Communicate key mission movement information.
• Process and maintain a variety of required paperwork.
• Create and maintain Worker’s Compensation Policy and Procedures.
• Handle Worker’s Compensation claims.
• Maintain and track home assignment requests and movement.
• Assist HR Director with various research projects and/or special projects.
• Schedule meetings and interviews as requested by HR department.
• Make travel arrangements as requested.
• Make photocopies, faxes documents and perform other clerical functions.
• Assists or prepares correspondence.
• Prepare and maintain employee files, including filing and purging.
• Process mail.
• Update Cadence Employee/Volunteer Roster.
• Update Employee Handbook as requested.
• Performs other duties as assigned.