This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Westminster, Colorado, United States
Date Posted: 09/20/2012
Categories: Administrative - Customer Service
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: 74th & Lowell – Westminster, CO
Employees in this position are expected to perform a variety of office duties. Duties include:
• Answering phones, receiving messages, office dispatch; general office duties (setting up and maintaining all files, etc);
• Working with multiple HVAC service technicians and their related paperwork;
• Multitasking with different phases of office work;
• Stocking of the office and kitchen areas with various supplies;
• Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel;
• Detail oriented.
Candidate must be a USA resident to apply. A minimum of 3 years of office experience is required. Candidate must possess a valid driver’s license with no violations that would prevent our insurance carrier from allowing you to drive a company vehicle. Must possess and maintain a good driving record. A criminal background check may be conducted.
NECESSARY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
The following conditions must be met and maintained to obtain and continue employment:
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical physical exam and a drug test;
• Non-negotiable: 7 am - 3:30 pm Mon-Thur, 8:30 am - 5 pm Friday;
• Must be able to work weekends and evenings as required;
• Must be able to work end of year closeout, accelerated summer hour schedules;
• Must be physically able to lift and move up to 35 pounds;
• Must possess a telephone number where he/she can be reached for emergency conditions;
• Must be able to read, write, understand and follow oral and written instructions in English;
• Must be able to pass an undscheduled drug test at any time.