This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Senior Loan Administrator
Provision Ministry Group
Irvine, California, United States
Date Posted: 09/14/2012
Categories: Administrative - Real Estate
Job Type: Full-Time
•• Plans and organizes support activities; establishes procedures, practices, and work methods to increase loan department effectiveness and efficiency; coordinates work performed in support of one or more departments by providing central point of contact, disseminating information and determining assignment of responsibility.
• Collects, compiles, evaluates, and reports department-specific program or administrative information; oversees quality control of database, hard copy files and/or spreadsheet information; performs audit research; completes assignments in various departments on as needed basis.
• Serves as departmental resource on activities and clerical procedures as well as industry standards and practices; assists staff in organizing work processes and coordinating work through the department/division; resolves intra-departmental operational problems; serves as central point within department/division to ease management/administrative communication.
• Modifies and improves filing systems for better efficiency and effectiveness. Handle all of the physical documentation for remote department employee, including executing and notarizing releases, loan documents, filing, scanning.
• Review/Release incoming and outgoing ACH and wire requests from staff; assure accuracy and timeliness of items to be processed.
• Coordinate, prepare and execute lien releases for Third Party Capital Partners recording and maintaining storage/destruction of completed files.
• Work closely with external Auditors in providing documentation and assistance as required.
• Organize and follow up on the department’s Key Man Life Insurance policies, Title reports and original closing Loan Documentation for file completion.
• Work on special projects as requested by executive team.
• Participate in Bi-Weekly Credit meetings, maintaining approvals from required executive team for all loans and completing monthly and quarterly reporting
• A living, vital faith in Jesus Christ
• Minimum two years college education or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability to recognize and provide creative solutions that enhance team services or processes
• Proven ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change to reach ultimate team objectives
• Action and team oriented; ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills including experience with Word, Excel, and MS Outlook.
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Detail-focused with ability to complete loan closings with a high degree of accuracy
• Minimum two years experience in loan processing and/or financial services industry
• Notary Commission
This position requires prolonged sitting, standing, walking reaching, twisting, turning, bending, and stooping in the performance of daily office activities. It also requires grasping, repetitive hand movements and fine coordination to use a computer keyboard. Additionally, the position requires near vision in reading correspondence, data and using a computer. Hearing is required when communicating by phone and/or in person. The need to lift, drag, and push files, paper and documents weighing up to 25 pounds is also required.