This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Client Services Coordinator
Cahoots Communications Inc.
Greenwood Village, Colorado, United States
Date Posted: 09/12/2012
Categories: Advertising/PR - Communications
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Posting: Client Services Coordinator
• Full-time position, 40 hours per week, available immediately.
• Coordinates and implements projects and promotions with responsibility for production of print, web, email and social media communications that are relevant to marketing, public relations, special events, advertising and fundraising.
• Writes and edits copy for a variety of uses. Upholds established brand standards. Maintains client and vendor relationships. Tracks results and prepares status reports on marketing efforts. Organizes preparation of proposals and presentations.
• Participates and works in cooperation with all aspects of integrated communications for Cahoots clients: account coordination, creative, strategy, production and fulfillment.
• Fulfills annual marketing plans and paid advertising schedules for clients through media buying and sponsorship coordination.
• Reports to the Vice President of Client Services.
• Demonstrates excellent ability in spoken and written communication.
• Is able to organize multiple projects concurrently to fulfill deadlines.
• Has solid computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Internet navigation and research, and email and calendar systems. Knowledge of project/customer database programs is a strong plus.
• Maintains current knowledge of common marketing practices and trends.
• Has a bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism or business, and 2-5 years of experience in a related field.
To apply for this position, please submit a packet that includes:
• Cover Letter: Describe your specific skills, experience and qualifications to fulfill the job description. Since 80 percent of Cahoots clients are faith-based, please indicate how your interests and background are relevant to serving this nonprofit sector.
• Resume: List your employment, experience and education.
• Samples: Include at least 3 samples of relevant work you have produced. PDF documents and/or links to web content are acceptable.
Please submit Application materials by email to Info@CahootsInc.com. Applications are due September 30, 2012. No phone calls, please.
Please note that no relocation assistance is available for this position.
Officially, we’re an advertising agency. But we cover the full spectrum of marketing that integrates branding, fundraising, public relations and more.
We specialize in serving nonprofits that represent hundreds of faith-based, civic, cultural, educational and humanitarian causes in Colorado and around the world.