This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Email Marketing Administrator
Salem Web Network
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Date Posted: 09/06/2012
Categories: Administrative - Marketing/Public Relations
Job Type: Full-Time
Salem Web Network (SWN) is seeking an Email Marketing Administrator to join our Marketing Team in Richmond, VA. SWN is a Division of Salem Communications, the nation's largest Christian media company. Salem Web Network (SalemWebNetwork.com) operates over 80 websites including our premier national sites Crosswalk.com, Oneplace.com and Christianity.com. We are the leading provider of Christian and family-friendly content on the Internet. We are a fast growing company that offers a fun and challenging atmosphere.
The Email Marketing Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of SWN's email newsletter communications. Responsibilities will include ensuring consistent delivery of email publications and adherence to email marketing best practices; managing customer and subscriber inquiries; coordinating updates and changes with the Editorial Staff and content providers; assisting peers and partners with email inquiries and training; assisting with Email Marketing campaigns; and handling ad hoc projects and reporting.
Requirements for this position include:
• Degree in English, Journalism, or Marketing (or applicable experience )
• Previous email support or customer service experience
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail and is highly organized
• Strong sense of ownership of their area of responsibility
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
• Solid, demonstrated computer and writing skills
Preferences for this position include:
• Previous email communications experience
• Experience using CRM and/or systems
• Experience using CMS
• Ability to write basic HTML coding
• Experience in graphic design
Salem Web Network offers a competitive benefits package and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Salem Communications is an equal opportunity employer.