This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Garage Maintenance Worker
Faith Farm Ministries
Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 08/31/2012
Categories: Automotive - Church/Ministry
Job Type: Full-Time
GARAGE MAINTENANCE WORKER
August 31, 2012
The Boynton Beach Campus is seeking an experienced Garage Maintenance Worker to join our Garage Department. Live-off position.
Successful candidates will possess certification Brake Repair and have experience with Diesel Engines and Heavy Equipment, working knowledge of hydraulics, compactors, lift gates, bailer and diagnostics. Responsible to conduct preventative maintenance on vehicle and truck fleet, assisting with car auction vehicles and safety training,
Must be able to serve as a role model for our residents in our drug and alcohol program, working along side the male residents to train and equip them in their respective positions to improve productivity and personal accomplishment.
Educational Requirements: High School Grad./Equiv. and Mechanic with current valid FL Drivers License and Certification in Brakes and Diesel Repair.
Position Hours: Full-time, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Days, hours may vary, as required for the ministry needs.
- Must be able to make a long-range commitment (minimum 2 years).
- Must possess Integrity and qualities to serve in a Christian Ministry.
- Vehicle and Diesel Experience (min. 3 yrs) with a proven track record of success.
- Ability to foster effective team work at all levels.
- Ability to provide Counseling and Ministerial services in our Regeneration Program.
- Must be computer literate (Outlook and Microsoft Office, Excel).
- Organized and able to communicate well
- Relies on judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals.
- Personable and Reliable with a Great Work Ethic
- Must be self motivated and able to follow instructions.
- Confidentiality is a must.
PLEASE NOTE: Potential employees must be able to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Test.
Fax Resume: 561-737-2355
Mail Resume: Attn: Human Resources, 9538 US 441, Boynton Beach, FL 33472