This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Director of Human Resources
AGORA Search Group
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Date Posted: 08/21/2012
Categories: Human Resources
Job Type: Full-Time
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
Love HR? See HR as your calling rather than a job? Looking for a role that will support thousands who are impacting millions? Then take a look at this incredible opportunity.
WHAT ABOUT THEM?
Our client's ministry began in the 1930s. Today, more than 80 years later, they minister to the military, college students, businessmen and women in every line of work, among homemakers, ethnic groups and international students, in 100 countries around the world.
Our client's aim is to make a permanent difference in the lives of people around the world. Their calling is to advance the gospel of Jesus and His Kingdom into the nations through spiritual generations of laborers living and discipling among the lost. They have sought not only to reach people for Christ but to equip them so that they, in turn, can help fulfill Christ's commission to "go and make disciples of all nations."
WHAT ABOUT THE ROLE?
Reporting directly to the COO, the Director of HR will bring leadership to the HR organization as it serves the field and business ministries, and HQ support operations.
WHAT ARE THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES?
• Supervise, coach and develop staff
• Manage core HR systems and budget
• Develop relationships with field staff
• Guide a succession planning process
• Interface with HQ organizational leaders
• Refresh compensation systems
• Design and implement Performance Assessment & Management
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
• Deep and growing relationship with the Lord
• Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred
• SPHR or PHR preferred
• Minimum 8 years of HR experience
• Change management training and experience
• Employment Law leadership experience
• Workforce management skills
If you meet the qualifications, send your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please. Must add
NAVHR 42-141 in subject line. Please do not contact our client.