Are you a successful writer and communicator with senior writing experience seeking a unique and gratifying experience that will impact the lives of people around the world?
We are a rapidly-growing world-wide ministry based in Phoenix, AZ, seeking a Senior Writer with exceptional written communication skills and experience to compose a variety of products and correspondence in the voice of our CEO as we continue our mission of bringing the Good News of Jesus to the Jew first and also to the nations around the world, touching them through missions, education, relief efforts and other programs. Our message reaches millions each week through a variety of media (Television, Web, Electronic, Print, etc.) as well as extensive personal interaction in many corners of the world.
As the successful candidate, you will leverage your talent, heart of service and understanding of the emerging ministry and culture of the Messianic Movement (ministry of the Church to reach Jewish People) in order to accurately and poignantly communicate our message to current and prospective donors, thus furthering our vision through your inspiration, motivation and professional oversight at our World Headquarters in Phoenix, AZ.
Areas of responsibility include:
• Work with CEO to write books, articles, teachings, etc.
• Answer correspondence on behalf of CEO
• Write scripting for syndicated television program
• Edit teachings, appeals, magazine articles, donor receipts and other communication from the CEOs office
• Create and edit web content
You will work closely with the CEO, Media and Publications departments to write key print, media and web content in the voice of the CEO.
Our successful candidate will have:
• Strong Christian beliefs with a heart of service and outreach
• Non-profit experience and knowledge/experience in Judeo/Christian, Judaic or Messianic faith preferred
• Proven track record and expertise in written communication
• Bachelor’s in journalism or communications preferred
• 7 to 10 years of writing experience
• Must be highly computer literate
• Strong knowledge of and affinity for the ministry’s missions and programs
• Excellent communication skills verbally and in writing
• Outstanding writing in English, proficiency in other languages is a plus
• Ability to work as an active team member with openness to suggestions, new ideas, “think outside the box” type of creativity
• A consistent track record of honesty, integrity, reliability, and confidentiality
If you feel this position may be your calling and you are fully qualified, please submit your resume today. All interaction and information will be kept strictly confidential. We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience for this wonderful opportunity!
To apply, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Jewish Voice Ministries International
Jewish Voice Ministries International is dedicated to proclaiming the Gospel of Yeshua (Jesus) to the Jew first and also to the Nations throughout the world. The Good News is proclaimed through television, media, international festival outreaches & medical clinics/humanitarian aid. This is followed by planting new, and strengthening existing congregations, to nurture and disciple new believers. We also partner with other ministries to establish and operate Messianic Jewish Bible Institutes(MJBI) to equip leadership for Jewish ministry. More...