ADVERTISING CONSULTANT (WFIA AM/FM, WGTK Louisville, Kentucky)
• Advertising sales
• Prospect for new advertising clients
• Create and present sales proposals and client promotions
• Develop and maintain excellent client relationships
• Create, coordinate and schedule client commercials
• Develop commercial campaign strategies for clients
• Account servicing and collections
• Outside sales experience with proven track record (preferably in media)
• Optimistic attitude, versatile team player, self-starter
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Organizational and time management skills
• Use of your own fully insured, reliable automobile
Interested and qualified applicants should send resume and cover letter via one of the following means or visit our office during normal business hours to fill out an application:
Attn: Patty Copass
WFIA AM/FM WGTK Radio
Salem Communication Stations
9960 Corporate Campus Drive
Louisville, KY 40223
Salem Radio Louisville is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Vice President of Conservative and Christian AccountsAmerican Target Advertising, Inc.
- Manassas, Virginia
- September 11
Sales ExecutiveCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- September 8
Director, Marketing and Public RelationsChild Evangelism Fellowship, Inc.
- Warrenton, Missouri
- September 4
Audio Visual PresenterCamfel Productions
- Irwindale, California
- August 22
Salem Communications is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programing to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publishing, More...