This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Director of Audience Development
Salem Media Group
Elk Grove Village, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 08/03/2012
Categories: Business Opportunities
Job Type: Full-Time
Director of Audience Development – Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Salem Communications is looking for talented and motivated broadcasting professionals who understand how to create compelling and relevant radio in the country’s third largest market.
• Identify and develop on-air, on-line, and mobile promotional opportunities that increase time spent listening and station cume, including contesting, support of event marketing, etc.
• Acquire prizes for giveaways, including identifying and soliciting potential trade opportunities
• Write copy for on-air and on-line promotional campaigns
• Coordinate prize fulfillment for listeners and proof of performance for prize providers
• Maintain and grow listener databases
• Work with program director to develop long-term strategies to grow e-mail, mobile, and direct mail
• Coordinate social media strategies (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) with show hosts, producers, and program director
• Oversee station websites to support promotional and marketing initiatives, grow web traffic, and increase digital revenue
• Maintain display ad schedule
• Manage website multimedia (photos, videos, etc.)
• Update on-line program schedule and sponsor directory
• Manage keyword searches
• Manage church directory and community calendar listings
• Maintain relationships with external groups
• Assist in creation and execution of external marketing efforts (direct mail, outdoor, TV, etc.)
• Purchase and maintain station giveaway and branded item inventory
• Participate in weekly promotions and marketing meetings
• Must have radio experience
Please e-mail cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Fax: 847-439-2846. NO PHONE CALLS.
Salem Media of Illinois, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer