ADVERTISING CONSULTANT (WNTP 990AM Philadelphia, PA)
Our Advertising Consultants are our “front-line” people and interact every day with our local advertisers. If you have a passion for sales and thrive in a high-activity, fast-paced sales position, we want to talk with you.
• Aggressively research, develop and cultivate advertising sales for WNTP
• Meet and strive to exceed individual monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
• Prospect for qualified new advertising clients
• Use consultative sales skills to access advertiser goals and create and present customized WNTP marketing solutions.
• Develop and maintain excellent client relationships
• Minimum two (2) years outside sales experience with proven track record (preferably in media)
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high activity, autonomous working environment with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity with relentless persistence to meet sales goals in a competitive marketplace
• Top-notch communication and presentation skills with a passion to sell
• Computer skills a must to succeed in this role
• Superior organizational and time management skills
• Use of your own fully insured, reliable automobile
• Base draw + commission potential based on performance
Interested and qualified applicants should send resume and cover letter via one of the following means:
Attention: Carol Healey, General Sales Manager
A Salem Communication Station
117 Ridge Pike
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444
WNTP is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Marketing Communication SpecialistKairos Prison Ministry International
- DeBary, Florida
- May 28
DesignerGroup Publishing, Inc.
- Loveland, Colorado
- May 22
Advancement SpecialistChristian Children's Home of Ohio
- Wooster, Ohio
- May 21
Audio Visual PresenterCamfel Productions
- Travel the US, Home office located in, California
- May 20
Practice Broker / Agent - 1st Year Annual Target OVER $100,000California Practice Sales, Inc.
- Orange, California
- May 13
Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publ More...