ADVERTISING CONSULTANT (WNTP 990AM Philadelphia, PA)
Our Advertising Consultants are our “front-line” people and interact every day with our local advertisers. If you have a passion for sales and thrive in a high-activity, fast-paced sales position, we want to talk with you.
• Aggressively research, develop and cultivate advertising sales for WNTP
• Meet and strive to exceed individual monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
• Prospect for qualified new advertising clients
• Use consultative sales skills to access advertiser goals and create and present customized WNTP marketing solutions.
• Develop and maintain excellent client relationships
• Minimum two (2) years outside sales experience with proven track record (preferably in media)
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high activity, autonomous working environment with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity with relentless persistence to meet sales goals in a competitive marketplace
• Top-notch communication and presentation skills with a passion to sell
• Computer skills a must to succeed in this role
• Superior organizational and time management skills
• Use of your own fully insured, reliable automobile
• Base draw + commission potential based on performance
Interested and qualified applicants should send resume and cover letter via one of the following means:
Attention: Carol Healey, General Sales Manager
A Salem Communication Station
117 Ridge Pike
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444
WNTP is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Account Supervisor - Faith & Family Publicity (Los Angeles, CA)Rogers & Cowan
- Los Angeles, California
- September 23
Director of E-commerceGroup Publishing, Inc.
- Loveland, Colorado
- September 23
Vice President of Conservative and Christian AccountsAmerican Target Advertising, Inc.
- Manassas, Virginia
- September 11
Sales ExecutiveCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- September 8
Director, Marketing and Public RelationsChild Evangelism Fellowship, Inc.
- Warrenton, Missouri
- September 4
Salem Communications is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programing to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publishing, More...