The Media Services Coordinator position focuses on client services and content management for ministries on the SWN streaming media websites: OnePlace.com and LightSource.com. There are four key job responsibilities: client communication, content management,
technical troubleshooting and miscellaneous customer service tasks. Involvement with SWN ministry clients involves setting up ministry programs on the streaming media sites, maintaining content and executing on any additional elements expected from partnership.
A strong focus of this role is to ensure that streaming media clients are updating content and offers on a regular basis in order to take full advantage of their partnership. Investigating and finding resolutions to technical issues with the development team
is another vital function. Miscellaneous tasks include drafting communication emails to ministry clients, answering all support emails, preparing newsletters and devotionals, conducting site audits, communicating with outside vendors, and attending all mandatory
team and staff meetings. Delivering a quality customer service experience for our client base is the primary function of this role.
• Respond to customer service and support emails by answering questions and resolving issues
• Communicate with ministry partners by phone and email
• Assist in the set up and maintenance of our ministry partner’s pages and shows on site
• Investigate, troubleshoot, and solve technical issues
• Provide team with daily/weekly reports and stats
• Gather requested data reports for ministry partners
• Assist with newsletters and devotionals for each site
• Editing article content for each site
• Quarterly audits of ministry partner’s pages on each site
• Must be dedicated to proactive customer service, be detail-oriented, self-motivated and work well within a team environment
• Familiar with Internet and browser-based web tools, as well as Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook
• Must have strong problem solving abilities and be able to make impartial decisions
• Must have good personal and communication skills, particularly over phone and email
• Should possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Though not a requirement, a general familiarity and ability to communicate in the Spanish language (read, speak, write) a plus
• Must be able to work well independently and with the team
• Must be at least 18 years of age and hold a high school diploma or other equivalent certificates
• Position is in our Richmond, Virginia office, and is not a work-from-home opportunity
For consideration, please apply on this site, attaching your current resume.
Salem Web Network is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Radio Sales Account Executive-Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- October 19
Advertising Sales Consultant-Omaha, NESalem Media Group
- Omaha, Nebraska
- October 18
Sales ProfessionalServiceMaster Performance
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- October 12
Account Executive-Nashville, TNSalem Media Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- September 29
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Salem Web Network
Salem Web Network is a wholly owned subsidiary of Salem Communications Corporation. Salem's core business is the ownership and operation of religious and family themed radio stations in large metropolitan markets. SWN's network of sites includes Crosswalk.com, Oneplace.com, Crosscards.com, and SermonSearch.com - with each serving as an extension of the company's core radio broadcasting business. Salem Web Network provides a casual, friendly atmosphere, with competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental More...