Salem Church Products (SCP), a subsidiary of Salem Communications, is seeking a Customer Service Rep for its WorshipHouseMedia.com business. The qualified candidate should have excellent communication skills and should be detail-oriented with proven time management skills. Other attributes include: a well-rounded knowledge of the Web, communicating and working well with others, thinking creatively, and working at an effective fast pace.
• Customer service/support via e-mail and phone.
• Act as a liaison between users/customers and technical team in resolving issues.
Service/support new and potential producers.
Manage (low volume) inventory, shipping, and receiving.
• Proficient with Internet/browser-based web tools, as well as Microsoft Office suite.
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to self-manage and self-motivate
Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
SCP’s network of sites include: WorshipHouseMedia.com, WorshipHouseKids.com, SermonSearch.com, ChurchStaffing.com, and ChristianJobs.com.
SCP provides a business casual, friendly atmosphere with competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401(k) program.
Salem Church Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply:
Please reply with cover letter and resume to this posting, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
, or fax to 469-375-2561 Attn: Luke Miller