This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Ardmore Institute of Health
Ardmore, Oklahoma, United States
Date Posted: 08/01/2012
Job Type: Full-Time
The Ardmore Institute of Health is looking for an office manager who will support the Full Plate Diet team at its Ardmore, OK office. The Full Plate Diet is the lifestyle-based weight loss program that is a sustainable approach to healthier living. We’re a non-profit group of people whose only mission is to improve the health and vitality of people to live more meaningful lives.
The office manager will handle a variety of administrative support, office management and order fulfillment duties, including, but not limited to:
• Answering telephone
• Product and promotional material inventory management
• Customer order acceptance and fulfillment
• Customer payments, collection, and bank deposits
• Meeting/event support and logistics
• Oversee building and office equipment vendors
• Primary contact for phone/IT/network vendors
In addition, the ideal candidate for this position will be supportive of the Full Plate Diet’s message, and the Ardmore Institute of Health’s broader goal to improve the health and vitality of people to live more meaningful lives.
Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications. Benefits are competitive.
How to apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
by August 15. In your cover letter, answer the following questions.
In your opinion:
1. What distinguishes a good diet from a bad one?
2. Who would find the Full Plate Diet interesting?
3. How could the Full Plate Diet be used to reduce America’s obesity epidemic?