This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Social Media Specialist
Salem Web Network
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Date Posted: 07/31/2012
Job Type: Full-Time
The Salem Web Network, a Division of Salem Communications, the world’s largest provider of Christian and family-friendly content via the web, is looking for a Social Media Specialist to assist with our social media efforts on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for responding to customer service issues, finding and creating images to be published on our various social media platforms, measuring the results of our efforts, and running our various advertising campaigns within social media. The ability to problem solve, finding and creating appealing content, as well as strong verbal and written skills are required for this position.
• Candidate must be dedicated to proactive customer service, be detail-oriented, self-motivated and work well within a team environment.
• Experience with uploading content on a variety of social media sites such as Facebook.com, Twitter.com, Youtube.com, Flickr.com, and other similar websites. (Please include a link to your Facebook, Twitter, and/or Pinterest profiles.)
• Candidate should have experience in creating engaging digital images that have been shared online.
• Candidate should be familiar with Internet and browser-based web tools, as well as Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Candidate must be at least 18 years of age and hold a high school diploma or other equivalent certificates.
• This position is in our Richmond, Virginia office, and is not a work-from-home opportunity.
About Salem Web Network:
The Salem Web Network is a wholly owned subsidiary of Salem Communications Corporation. Salem's core business is the ownership and operation of religious and family themed radio stations in large metropolitan markets. SWN's network of sites includes Townhall.com, Crosswalk.com, Oneplace.com, Crosscards.com, Godtube.com and SermonSearch.com - with each serving as an extension of the company's core radio broadcasting business.
Salem Web Network provides a business casual, friendly atmosphere, with competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, and 401K program.
How To Apply:
Please forward cover letter, resume, and recommendations to email@example.com, or fax to (804) 205-9651 Attn: Human Resources.
Salem Web Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.