This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Partner Support Representative
Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
Date Posted: 07/27/2012
Categories: Customer Service
Job Type: Full-Time
JOB TITLE: Partner Support Representative
DEPARTMENT: Sports Ministry Group
LAST UPDATED: 1/5/2012
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Main responsibilities include providing exceptional service to existing ministry partners. Through telephone and electronic/written communication, team members will seek to strengthen relationships, solve problems, and ease the burden of league administration. Maintaining partner loyalty/retention will be a primary focus. Additionally, this position will be responsible for accurately and efficiently processing sales orders and reviewing/editing brochure information submitted by ministry partners.
Reports to – Manager of Partner Support
Budget Responsibility – No
Direct Reports – No
Strategy Execution – Daily/weekly/monthly responsibilities
RESPONSIBILITIES: (main tasks each day/week/month)
1. Understand and resolve a variety partner issues based on predetermined policies and guidelines in conjunction with specific partner needs.
2. Engage in a significant amount of dialogue with partners via the telephone, potentially 4-6 hours per day.
3. Schedule/manage/initiate proactive communication with partners designed to assist them with managing timelines/issues related to running their leagues with excellence.
4. Effectively use various web-based systems and software applications to accurately place orders, review/edit brochures, maintain CRM data, research information, and communicate with partners in a timely and appropriate manner according to established guidelines.
5. Troubleshoot/resolve partner technical issues, including engaging the involvement of the Partner Support Technical Specialist as appropriate.
6. Provide regular, consistent, and accurate information to the Manager of Partner Support for reporting/accountability purposes.
1. Restorative: People strong in the Restorative theme are adept at dealing with problems. They are good at figuring out what is wrong and fixing it.
a. Will require strong critical thinking skills related to league management consulting and problem solving.
b. Will require the ability to comprehend and relate to a variety of league related challenges, viewing circumstances from the vantage point of the partner and responding in appropriate, supportive ways.
c. Will require the ability to offer prayer and/or Scriptural support to partners when the need arises.
d. Will require the ability to handle unique orders that may require special attention, ensuring that the utmost attention is given to details.
e. Will require interacting with teammates on a regular basis in order to pursue/confirm the best course of action needed to serve partners in a timely and effective manner.
2. Achiever: People strong in the Achiever theme have a great deal of stamina and work hard. They take great satisfaction from being busy and productive.
a. Will require a high level of energy, self-motivation, and enthusiasm
b. Will require contributing to team cohesiveness/achievement by exhibiting professionalism, treating peers/supervisor/leaders with respect, and displaying a commitment to be productive in spite of potential distractions.
3. Arranger: People strong in the Arranger theme can organize, but they also have a flexibility that complements this ability. They like to figure out how all of the pieces and resources can be arranged for maximum productivity.
a. Will require the ability to arrange resources and manage workload for maximum productivity, ensuring assignments are completed while maintaining accuracy, efficiency, and excellence.
b. Will require the ability to complete multiple assignments throughout the day, maintaining flexibility and meeting deadlines while moving from one task to another as needed depending on current work demands.
4. Discipline: People strong in the Discipline theme enjoy routine and structure. Their world is best described by the order they create.
a. Will require the ability to stay seated at work station for extended periods of time and remain on task while performing repetitious activities.
b. Will require maintaining accurate and detailed partner information within CRM (Customer Relationship Management), including activity information, documentation of communication with partners and/or other team members, and other information as needed.
5. Focus: People strong in the Focus theme can take a direction, follow through, and make the corrections necessary to stay on track. They prioritize and then act.
a. Will require evidencing a desire to continually improve by being receptive to coaching and a showing a willingness to implement recommended action steps while displaying a positive attitude.
b. Will require the ability to quickly understand and accurately maintain/follow detailed documentation regarding all processes and procedures
6. Communication: People strong in the Communication theme generally find it easy to put their thoughts into words. They are good conversationalists and presenters.
a. Will require the ability to communicate with internal staff as well as church partners in such a way that relationships are strengthened and questions/concerns are positively resolved in a timely manner.
b. Will require excellent listening skills, exhibiting the ability to understand what others are communicating and respond appropriately.
c. Will require being bright, positive, and friendly – conveying warmth and a genuine interest in people while interacting with them.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Education: Four-year college degree or equivalent
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Demonstrated aptitude for technology
• 1+ years of experience with the internet, including social media
• 1+ years of experience within an Upward Sports league: Upward league director, co-director, commissioner, or coach
• 1+ years of customer service and/or contact center experience including level 1 technical support. Help-desk experience would be a bonus.
• 1+ years of experience with using Microsoft CRM or other customer relationship management software
• 1+ years of experience with some type of accounting software. (i.e. Quick Books, Peachtree Accounting). Experience with Great Plains is a plus.
• Sitting at desk 90% of the day
• Travel: Some domestic; up to 8 days per year
• Ability to lift: 50 lbs.
• Sedentary position at computer: 90% of time
• Continuous motion: Wrist motion typing on computer
• Occasional walking, standing, climbing stairs, etc.
• Type of environment: Office
• Flexible work schedule: May require extended and/or weekend hours/shifts 33% of the year
• Review of performance on bi-annual basis with weekly updates on progress of projects or other responsibilities.
• Timely and satisfactory execution and completion of principle responsibilities listed within this job description as well as other related duties as required and assigned.
• Upward is a Christian religious ministry organization, and it expects the individual holding this position to share its religious principles and beliefs in word and action.