Radio Broadcasting Engineer
Salem Media of Hawaii is seeking a Radio Broadcasting Engineer for its 7-station cluster to perform the following tasks:
• Monitor the overall technical operation of the stations to insure compliance with FCC, Federal, EPA, OSHA, State and local regulations
• Assist with the installation, maintenance and legal operation of all audio, electronic and broadcast transmitting equipment necessary for the stations to function
• Oversee all station studio and transmitter facilities and coordinate any maintenance or repairs with other building tenants
• Instruct and assist operators in the proper operation of the station’s broadcast equipment, FCC procedures and requirements, and any computer equipment necessary for the operators to perform their required duties
• Readily demonstrate the ability and willingness to work with department heads to promote the company’s interests and success
• Maintain the public file and complete all applicable reports
• Responsible to follow all Salem policies & procedures
• Reports directly to the General Manager & Operations Manager
• Strive to enhance the efficiency of the engineering and technical operation
• Oversee remote broadcasts and personal appearances where electronic equipment is involved.
Qualified Candidates will have:
• High power AM/FM transmitter experience
• SBE certification
• 3 + years’ experience preferred
• Knowledge of ENCO automation system preferred
• Valid driver’s license required
Please visit our website for more information about Salem at www.salem.cc.
If you posses these qualifications and Salem Media of Hawaii sounds like the company for you, please submit your cover letter and resume with “Radio Broadcasting Engineer” in the subject line to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.
Salem Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publ More...