This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Senior Loan Underwriter
Christian Community Credit Union
San Dimas, California, United States
Date Posted: 06/29/2012
Job Type: Full-Time
Christian Community Credit Union is looking for the right candidate to work in our Ministry Development Group Department in San Dimas, CA, as a full-time Senior Loan Underwriter. Candidate must possess experience in commercial lending. Primary responsibility includes, but is not limited to, originating lending services to ministries by providing necessary assistance to ministry organizations that are seeking loans and/or credit lines involving real estate secured, unsecured, and/or loans secured by other collateral.
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 6:00pm (Flexible 40 hours per week)
SALARY: $22.00 to $36.00 per hour, relevant on past experience.
The selected applicant will first have a trial period through a temporary agency before being considered for regular employment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, or a related field, plus a minimum of five years of experience in commercial lending, or two years of post-high school education, plus a minimum of seven years of experience in commercial lending
• Banking knowledge or related experience required
• Valid driver’s license required
• Current car insurance and proof of insurance required
• Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, Credit Card systems
• Proficient with word processing (Word preferred), spreadsheets (Excel preferred) and presentation software (PowerPoint preferred)
• Proficient with World Wide Web, email applications, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
• Excellent telephone, oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure, independently and take initiative
• Ability to deal effectively with multiple tasks and interruptions
• Good organizational skills
TESTING will be conducted for the following skills: Typing at 30wpm, Basic Math, Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Written Communication, and the ability to lift 25 lbs.
TO APPLY: Please complete at online application at www.mycccu.com/careers