This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Member Services Representative
Association of Christian Schools International
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Date Posted: 06/26/2012
Categories: Customer Service - Education
Job Type: Full-Time
Position Summary and Expected Outcomes:
To respond to inquiries from members and provide timely and accurate answers and information.
Spiritually the ideal candidate shall possess characteristics that reflect:
• A demonstrated acceptance without reservation of the ACSI Statement of Faith
• A strong, clear Christian testimony
• A mature, godly spirit
• A person of faith and prayer
• A broad acceptance of the evangelical Christian community
• A strong knowledge and understanding of scripture
• A servant leader
Personally the candidate’s life shall reflect:
• A high level of integrity
• A life consistent with biblical principles
• A model of God’s ideal for the family
• The gift of listening and responding appropriately to the counsel of others
• The gift of discernment when responding to employees and their requests
• Minimum of Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience working in a Christian school strongly preferred
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task effectively
• Exceptional customer service skills
• High degree of technical aptitude and working knowledge of technology
• Broad understanding of ACSI membership benefits and services
• Coordinate collection of membership data and help to maintain database.
• Assist in event registration, including NEXUS, with regions and other depts.
• Answer questions regarding NEXUS Live, NEXUS Virtual, ConNEXUS, and Virtual Professional Portfolios (VPPs).
• Ensure prompt and accurate follow-up to member inquiries.
• Craft guidelines and compose FAQ resources.
• Answer questions unique to ACSI membership and direct inquiries to appropriate depts.
• Assist in database queries and composing mailing lists.
• Work with membership team to address levels of membership.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
• Employee is regularly required to walk, sit, use hands and fingers, and talk or hear.
• The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
the ability to read at close range.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Lifting requirements up to 10 pounds.
Applicants should visit the ACSI website at www.acsi.org for application materials, including the Statement of Faith and Lifestyle Statements.