This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Donor Services Assistant
Orlando, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 06/21/2012
Job Type: Part-Time
The Donor Services Assistant assists the Donor Services department by processing donations as well as other possible database tasks, such address updates, duplicate processing, etc.
1. Assist with opening and sorting incoming mail, as needed.
2. Process donations.
a. Scan donations
b. Process Credit Cards
c. Data Entry/Quality Control to ensure the data is entered into the CRM accurately
d. Input donations from external sources reported via Excel file (WeSupport and WBT donations)
3. Perform various database maintenance tasks, such as correcting names, updating mailing preferences,
processing address updates, etc.
1. Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
2. Computer literate, possessing a working knowledge of administration and data processing programs, including
3. Possesses the ability to maintain a positive and friendly attitude.
4. Performs with flexibility and resourcefulness.
5. Gives attention to detail and is accurate.
6. Capable of following instructions
7. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
8. Ability to work with confidential information, exercising discretion; violation of confidentiality being possible
grounds for dismissal.
9. 1-2 years experience as either Administrative Assistant, Operator, telemarketer or Data processor helpful.
10. Experience with support based ministries a plus.