The Donor Services Assistant assists the Donor Services department by processing donations as well as other possible database tasks, such address updates, duplicate processing, etc.
1. Assist with opening and sorting incoming mail, as needed.
2. Process donations.
a. Scan donations
b. Process Credit Cards
c. Data Entry/Quality Control to ensure the data is entered into the CRM accurately
d. Input donations from external sources reported via Excel file (WeSupport and WBT donations)
3. Perform various database maintenance tasks, such as correcting names, updating mailing preferences,
processing address updates, etc.
1. Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
2. Computer literate, possessing a working knowledge of administration and data processing programs, including
3. Possesses the ability to maintain a positive and friendly attitude.
4. Performs with flexibility and resourcefulness.
5. Gives attention to detail and is accurate.
6. Capable of following instructions
7. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
8. Ability to work with confidential information, exercising discretion; violation of confidentiality being possible
grounds for dismissal.
9. 1-2 years experience as either Administrative Assistant, Operator, telemarketer or Data processor helpful.
10. Experience with support based ministries a plus.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Field Ministry AdministratorThe Mission Society
- Norcross, Georgia
- April 21
Administrative AssistantExcel Electric
- San Juan Capistrano, California
- April 15
Executive AssistantJoseph S. Sturniolo & Associates, Inc.
- Denver, Colorado
- April 14
Administrative AssistantPrivate Profile
- Upper St. Claire, Pennsylvania
- April 10
Customer Service SpecialistVida Group International
- El Paso, Texas
- April 7
Wycliffe Associates is using new technologies and highly skilled people to accelerate Bible Translation faster than our founders ever imagined possible. This includes providing national translators with Translation Acceleration Kits and Online Collaboration Systems to ensure they can communicate in "real time" with translation consultants across the world without interruption.
Worldwide, hundreds of millions of people are still waiting for a Bible to be written in their heart language. Translators are working throughou More...