This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Advertising Account Representative
Villa Park, Illinois, United States
Date Posted: 06/20/2012
Categories: Advertising/PR - Sales
Job Type: Full-Time
Looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable sales person to help us build a leading online advertising sales team in the Christian marketplace. The successful candidate will be able to not only increase advertising sales for our publishing partners, but also help develop the company’s position as the category leader delivering display and email advertising solutions for online publishers.
Support all aspects of the sales process by providing clients knowledge of our Publisher clients and websites and the understanding necessary to support the prospective clients' understanding of MAG’s unique value. Activities include building and sustaining relationships, making client presentations, assisting in negotiating deal terms and pricing, resolving concerns, closing the deal, and ensuring client satisfaction.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
• 3-5 years of web-marketing experience, ideally within an Ad agency or consulting environment, managing account strategy and
developing advertising solutions to client specific needs.
• An understanding of and enthusiasm for online brand and direct-response marketing and the power it has to change the way
business is done.
• A proven ability to effectively generate and describe creative marketing concepts to a client base within the Christian marketplace.
• Experience in effectively managing multiple accounts that vary in size and potential.
• Minimum undergraduate degree or significant sales leadership, Advertising, Marketing or related field experience.
• Excellent communication, questioning, listening and presentation skills.
• Ability to process information and incorporate feedback into an interactive business conversation.
• Disciplined work style.
• An individual of high integrity, energy and enthusiasm; self-directed and motivated.
• An individual who is both creative and practical; one who consistently delivers superior results.
• An initiator in both independent thinking and establishing relationships.
• A consummate team player that desires to meet both individual and organizational goals.