This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Business Development Manager
International Health Services
Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, United States
Date Posted: 06/20/2012
Categories: Business Opportunities
Job Type: Full-Time
Business Development Manager
The Faith Journey Project
The Faith Journey Project will develop a community of people who desire to follow Jesus.
Anchoring this project is Lessons Learned on the Journey (LLJ), a personal faith story written by Bob Snyder, M.D., emailed weekly to subscribers. In Lessons Learned on the Journey, Bob applies spiritual truths to the events of everyday life.
This start-up opportunity enables full integration of faith with creative and business skills.
Goal: Develop Lessons Learned on the Journey into a revenue-generating 501c3 that will provide needed funding resources for International Health Services (IHS). (www.lessonslearnedonthejourney.com)
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Experience/understanding in online business and marketing
• 2-3 years’ experience in project management, web-based marketing, business strategy
• Ability to manage multiple projects and maintain schedules and budgets
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Independent and self-motivated
• Outstanding organizational, time management and analytical skills
• Extensive experience with technology and web-based initiatives
• Strong social media experience
• Experience with basic Microsoft Office programs
• Proactive, creative problem-solver
• Flexible and productive under pressure
Reporting Responsibility: Founder/Executive Director of The Faith Journey Project
• Personal faith in Jesus Christ
• Committed to the mission, vision and values of IHS
• Self-starter with strong initiative
• Desire to grow in creative business marketing in a not-for-profit atmosphere
• Regularly communicate with IHS president
• Manage donation database
• Collaborate with web-hoster/graphic designer for the redesign of the LLJ website
• Track budgets/revenue and create analysis
• Attention to day-to-day administrative functions
• Collaborate with IHS president to formulate strategic plans to advance the LLJ brand
• Oversee execution of project goals either through personal implementation or through
consultants and other resources
• Create innovative marketing strategies for LLJ constituency (books, prints, donations)
• Implement plan to expand LLJ’s readership from current numbers to 1 million
While some of the duties of this position are well defined, there is a lot of room for shaping The Faith Journey Project in concert with President of Health Services International.
Qualified candidates may submit a resume, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please reference TFJP BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No calls please.