We are a growing, dynamic faith-based non-profit organization. Our vision is to see God’s Word transforming lives in every language in this generation. We are seeking a Front End Web Developer with mid to upper level experience as a web developer and problem solver. The ideal candidate will exhibit a passion for people and a unique desire to serve bible translation teams working in developing world environments as part of a fast-paced agile ministry team.
Front End Web Developer
• Build and maintain user interfaces and highly interactive experiences using various programming and scripting languages
• Assists in planning, design, development, testing, deployment and on-going maintenance of web sites.
• Follows and administers code management procedures and version control.
• Researches and provides solutions to web-based development problems.
• Makes recommendations for new web technologies to utilize, such as languages, libraries and modules, based on organizational needs.
• Makes suggestions on creating Web-based technical standards for specific web sites and the company as a whole.
• Gather feedback from design and technical staff on website development needs and assist with project planning by creating prototypes and functional specifications for software projects.
Your strong faith in Jesus Christ as Savior, God-honoring lifestyle, passion for the Word of God and provision of the Word of God to every people group in their own language is essential to thriving and succeeding, as are the following skills, abilities and experience:
• One to three years experience doing complex front end web development and maintenance with a proven track record in cross-platform, cross-browser development and support with specific emphasis to fault isolation
• An inquisitive problem-solver with the ability to work independently and cross-functionally as part of a collaborative information management team
• Abreast of emerging web standards with proven experience doing complex front-end, cross-platform, cross-browser web development.
• Knowledge and experience with HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery is a plus.
• Familiarity with PHP and LAMP server administration is also a plus.
• A passion for innovation and creativity with a genuine interest in the latest technological developments in the industry
• Strong online portfolio showcasing your best work; preferred.
We value our staff members’ time and efforts. Salary is commensurate with experience. Additionally, we offer a generous benefits plan. We build a work environment for our staff where people learn and grow with the company. We are collaborative, creative and innovative, with each person expected to contribute to meaningful impact and eternal outcomes.
To respond to this opportunity, please send cover letter and resume to: Erika_Klingenberger@tsco.org
The Seed Company makes employment decisions in accordance with applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations. As a religious organization, we are entitled to make employment decisions on the basis of religious beliefs and practices of the applicant or employee. All positions require a personal commitment to Christ, evidenced by personal testimony and identification with a local church.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Web DeveloperTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- August 26
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- August 24
IT Administrative AssistantTeach Every Nation, Inc.
- Dunwoody, Georgia
- August 4
Executive Vice President TechnologyFellowship of Christian Athletes
- Kansas City, Missouri
- July 9
Overseas Teachers - Updated July 3rdAcademics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- June 1
The Seed Company
Seed Company is a growing, faith-based, non-profit organization committed to translating God’s Word. Our vision is to see God’s Word transforming lives in every language in this generation. Our mission is to accelerate Scripture translation and impact through Great Commission partnerships for people without God’s Word in their language.More...