This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Marketing Associate Brand Manager
Flower Mound, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 07/25/2012
Categories: Marketing/Public Relations - Media/Video/Radio
Job Type: Full-Time
Marketing- Associate Brand Manager
• Are you experienced with product marketing, branding and promotions, especially within the faith & family entertainment industry?
• Does the challenge of marketing titles to families and those of faith excite you?
• Are you innovative, self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized?
• Are you able to flawlessly manage multiple tasks while having a positive attitude?
• Do you work well in a fast paced environment where you learn something new every day?
• Do you want to market products that has a positive impact on our culture?
If so, then you may just have what it takes to be an Associate Brand Manager for EchoLight Studios, a world-class, cutting edge studio producing and distributing high-quality faith and family-friendly films.
Associate Brand Manager:
Under the guidance of a Senior Brand Manager, the Associate Brand Manager will have a key role in the building of brands and execution of projects, throughout the brand lifecycle. Product affinity, motivation and rock-solid work ethic are essential to thrive as a member of the team. The Associate Brand Manager will be responsible for the success of brand initiatives through product sales and consumer feedback. The Associate Brand Manager should be a self-starter who works well both alone and as a member of a brand team. The candidate selected will be hard working, independent, a quick learner, and will be dedicated to the growth of EchoLight's catalogue of home video titles.
The Associate Brand Manager will:
• Have concise and professional written and verbal communication skills both internally and externally.
• Manage the development of consumer strategy through release of faith-focused entertainment under the guidance of the Senior Brand Manager as a part of a Marketing team.
• Assist in the development of marketing/brand plans and presentations
• Assist in media and promotions planning, working with multiple departments
• Maintain consistent and effective brand communications across the company
• Check and analyze creative elements for overall advertising campaign message
• Be responsible for the sales performance of a suite of assigned faith programming
• Work well with media, sales and consumer behavior analysis
• Have a long-term desire to become part of the market leader in the faith and family-friendly industry, promoting brands that bring joy to a dedicated consumer base
EDUCATION/TRAINING and/or EXPERIENCE:
The successful Associate Brand Manager will have a minimum two years of experience working in an ad agency, project management or branding capacity.
Candidates should have a passion for family friendly and faith entertainment and have industry knowledge. Consumer product and affinity marketing experience is preferred.
BA/BS Degree in Business/ Marketing preferred.
Proficient personal computer skills, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Do you think you have what it takes to be a part of the EchoLight brand management team? Tell us how you and your skills can help us take our company to the next level. Please submit resume, along with a cover letter, salary history and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants without these items will not be considered.
Samples of brand promotions and results are also welcome.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Local candidates preferred. Relocation is not available for this position. Due to the volume of applicants, we are unable to respond personally to each resume received. No phone calls, please.