Base + commission
Xulon Press (Maitland, FL), a division of Salem Communications, and the nation’s largest on-demand digital publisher of books targeting the Christian audience, is currently seeking a Publishing Sales Consultant to work in a sales team environment. This position requires excellent phone communication, results oriented and self-motivation with atleast 2 years of experience.
Xulon Press was voted The Best Christian Workplace. We provide a casual, friendly atmosphere with competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, and 401(k) program.
• Make outbound introduction calls and publishing consultations to incoming daily leads.
• Qualify leads based on Xulon Press’s lead qualification procedure.
• Identify prospective leads early on and guide them to make a publishing package purchasing decision.
• Track and maintain full details of all calls and emails in Xulon Press’ Lead Customer Management System.
• Follow-up and reply inbound calls and emails including but not limited to sales offers and other promotions.
• Perform administrative tasks related to publishing package sales.
• Perform other job assignments as prescribed by the Sales Manager.
• Ability to speak Spanish a plus
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2301 Lucien Way Suite 415
Maitland, FL 32751
Xulon Press is an Equal Opportunity Employer