This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Vice President of Operations
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Date Posted: 05/11/2012
Categories: Business Opportunities - Management
Job Type: Full-Time
Position: Vice- President Operations
Time: Full-time, Executive Compensation with performance bonus plan.
The Vice-President of Operations is responsible for day-to-day business success through strong tactical execution complemented by providing leadership in support of the mission and vision of ServiceMaster.
• Day to Day Operations – 60%
Oversee the management of day to day operations of 350+ workforce with emphasis on delivering a high level of excellence.
Workforce training and development with an emphasis on continuous improvement.
• Leadership – 20%
Support and sustain the ServiceMaster vision in all aspects of the business.
Role model the culture, beliefs, and mission of ServiceMaster.
Collaborate in the development of and support strategic planning activities.
• Financial Health – 15%
Oversee the internal controls and operating budgets; driving continuous improvement.
Enhance revenue through quality and relationship development.
• Long-Term Strategy – 5%
Partner with ServiceMaster ownership on the strategy and direction.
Support and sustain the long-term strategy while delivering operational success.
1. Demonstrate excellent and consistent business judgment.
2. Responsible for overseeing the execution of all production areas, maximizing efficiency, and maintaining superior quality.
3. Utilize metrics to measure success and continuously improve operating performance.
4. Lead with a consistent style and approach which will exemplify the Company’s interactions with customers and demonstrate superior service.
1. Determine staffing needs for the organization, and oversee recruitment, hiring, development, evaluation, promotion and separation of employees in accordance with personnel policies.
2. Maintain, and consistently apply, clear and rational fiscal, personnel, and office administration policies and procedures.
3. Maintain a supportive, effective work environment that will attract and retain quality team members.
4. Hold regular employee meetings to convey strategies and set direction.
1. Oversee and engage in operational financial and accounting activities to assure fiscal health.
2. Provide guidance for the development of operating budgets and the annual company budget in conjunction with ServiceMaster ownership.
3. Report regularly to the ServiceMaster Ownership on fiscal information and organization needs.
Additional duties as required to assure a high quality, low cost, customer oriented business environment.
• College degree or equivalent experience in a relevant and related field.
• Current leadership experience overseeing a multilevel organization with a minimum of a $5MM operating budget.
• Background in strategic planning and setting direction for an organization.
• Personally committed to investing in professional development.
• Determined based on education and experience.
ServiceMaster Performance is a Christian owned company with the following corporate objectives:
• To honor God in all we do
• To help people develop
• To pursue excellence
• To grow profitably