This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Carmel, Indiana, United States
Date Posted: 05/07/2012
Categories: Contractor & Other Trades
Job Type: Full-Time
Estimator is responsible for the development and execution of competitive bidding strategies for schematic and GP project estimates which includes preparing take offs, financial analysis and project cost control. The estimator will interact closely with a team consisting of Project Developers, Project Managers, Field Construction Managers, Architects and Subcontractors to develop accurate estimates..
1. Develops conceptual estimates.
2. Develops and executes competitive bidding strategies for schematic and GP project estimates.
3. Prepares conceptual schematic, and GP estimates.
4. Interacts with team of PDs, PMs, FCMs, Architects and Subcontractors to develop accurate estimates.
5. Uses Timberline estimating software effectively. Tracks via Timberline the differences between conceptual, schematic and GP estimates.
6. Develops and maintains historical cost database for Aspen Group projects.
7. Controls, manages and expedites the entire process for each estimate.