This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Vice President, Business Development
Torrance, California, United States
Date Posted: 05/01/2012
Categories: Advertising/PR - Sales
Job Type: Full-Time
Award winning and growing South Bay direct response advertising agency has an immediate need for a Vice President of Business Development. You will:
• Lead and develop the Business Development personnel to accurately determine client needs and expectations and develop proposals to address these needs accurately and profitably.
• Provide the needs analysis and the closing force for new business.
• Lead and develop a seasoned team of Account Management personnel who will build and maintain positive client relationships by ensuring that the campaigns are executed timely and profitably.
• Seek to develop new products and services which broaden our company offering and provide us with the opportunity to up-sell or expand our products and services to existing clients and new prospects.
The successful candidate will have:
• 10+ years of direct response agency experience in a similar or expanding role
• Detail and deadline orientation with the ability to manage multiple clients and projects with high-volume mailings.
• Strong planning and organization abilities ensuring rapid learning and follow-through on time sensitive job requirements.
• Consistent honesty and integrity in dealing with all issues.
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, insurance benefits and 401K plan. This is your chance to apply all your creative, organizational and people skills in a dynamic and exciting environment and to work with the best in the business.
Please submit salary history and/or requirements with your resume.