Salem Communications is the leading U. S. radio broadcaster targeting audiences interested in conservative NewsTalk and Christian and family-themed programming.
WYLL AM 1160 AND WIND AM 560 currently has a full time position available for a Credit Collector / Administrative Assistant
• Ensures corporate collections and charge-off policies and procedures are followed
• Increasing managers’ and sales professionals productivity (answering telephones, interacting with clients, editing presentations and proposals)
• Completing administrative processes (filing, correspondence, data entry, expense reports)
• Maintain weekly station scheduling to assure all information is current and correct
• Perform in-depth analysis of collections and outstanding payer balances
• Responsible for collection calls.
• Review and reconcile processing systems to ensure accurate accounts receivable reporting
• Prepare and present all applicable monthly accounts receivable management reporting
• Act as liaison to any contracted external agencies to improve department compliancy and collections
• Minimum of 2 years collections experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving ability
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledge of Marketron, CBSI and Wide Orbit a plus
• Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe) and Microsoft Outlook and the ability to create spreadsheets and presentations
• Advanced typing skills required. Accuracy and careful proofreading skills are essential.
• Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision
• A professional and positive appearance and attitude
• Dependable attendance and punctuality
• Availability for full time work
• Attention to detail, ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and meet deadlines, and reliability/dependability and produce quality work under deadline pressure
• Must be a strong team player
• Must exhibit enthusiasm and passion for the work.
• Must demonstrate good judgment and decision making skills and maintain high degree of confidentiality.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to be discreet, flexible, work independently, and prioritize situations to expedite handling of important matters.
Salem Media of Illinois, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please e-mail cover letter and resumes to:
NO PHONE CALLS.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
ASSOCIATE DIRECTORProvidence Ministries, Inc.
- Dalton, Georgia
- September 30
Document SpecialistFinancial Planning Ministry
- Irvine, California
- September 22
Administrative & Research Assistant-Momento DecisivoTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- September 22
Gift Planning AdministratorNational Christian Foundation
- Alpharetta, Georgia
- September 21
Executive Assistant to the CEOChildren of the Nations
- Silverdale, Washington
- September 20
Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publ More...