ABOUT OUR FIRM
CapinCrouse LLP is the leading national accounting firm whose mission and passion is to serve the Christian not-for-profit community. We have several offices across the country, from Los Angeles to Atlanta and have served the nonprofit community with assurance, tax, and advisory services for 40 years. You can find out more information about our firm by visiting our website at www.capincrouse.com.
At CapinCrouse, we are dedicated to:
• Passion for excellence, competence, and integrity
• Empowering and equipping staff
• Nurturing staff and respecting the dignity of the family
• Valuing the thoughts, opinions, and ministry of our clients and one another
The caliber of our clients and our high standards for how we serve them requires that we be highly selective in our recruiting process. We look for the best and brightest and then invest the time, technology, and resources that result in long-term success for both the firm and our people. We ask our staff to provide a high level of professional assurance service to Capin Crouse LLP's clients and be a proactive member of the practice office and firm.
1. Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
• This includes preparing and/or posting the necessary journal entries to balance the account
• This includes alerting the client to old/outstanding items that need to be voided
2. Prepare and post monthly and/or quarterly investment activity entries
3. Maintain monthly and/or annual fixed asset schedules
• Capin Crouse has fixed asset software that can be used for this
4. Reconcile general ledger to contribution module
• This can be done monthly or annually
5. Prepare monthly financial statements, including Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Dashboard Reports, and other specialized reports requested by the board
6. Prepare and post montly payroll entries
7. Review general ledger detail and prepare and post any necessary reclass entries or month-end accruals
8. Input annual budget and recommend chart of account changes to help improve efficiency and reporting
9. Post accounts payable and contribution information on a weekly basis
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Serge
- Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
- October 14
Customer ServiceBayville Chemicals.net
- Deer Park, New York
- October 11
Senior Accounting ManagerTri Star Sports & Entertainment Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- October 7
Accounting ManagerFirst Baptist Church Atlanta
- Atlanta, Georgia
- October 3
- Winchester, Virginia
- August 9
CapinCrouse serves the not-for-profit community with assurance, tax and advisory services. This has been our focus since 1972, when the firm was founded by Dick Capin.
With offices from Atlanta to Los Angeles, we’re a national accounting firm with a national practice approach that helps us leverage expertise and best practices from across the firm to best meet the specific needs of our clients. We support this approach with technology that includes a paperless platform for our assurance practice that links everyo More...