This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
VP of Marketing
Arlington, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 04/05/2012
Categories: Communications - Marketing/Public Relations
Job Type: Full-Time
We are a growing, dynamic faith-based non-profit organization committed to translating God’s Word. Our vision is to see God’s Word transforming lives in every language in this generation. Our mission is to accelerate Scripture translation and impact through Great Commission partnerships for people without God’s Word in their language. We are seeking an innovative solution-oriented digital marketing executive who has demonstrated ability to provide leadership and influence using digital marketing.
The VP of Marketing will be responsible and accountable to lead the strategy, development, integration and execution of all traditional and digital marketing channels for The Seed Company. The ideal candidate will be an excellent strategic thinker who is willing to take calculated risk towards a successful return on investment that promotes the advancement of bible translation. The position requires a positive performance driven executive with extensive experience and knowledge of digital media marketing.
• Create and communicate the brand voice, messaging, and marketing vision in order to increase brand awareness, loyalty and sales. High concentration in digital marketing strategies, with leadership on strategy and implementation for marketing, communications, social media, and public relations domains.
• Identify viral, digital word-of-mouth marketing opportunities to drive optimal returns that mutually benefit The Seed Company and our partners. Ensure a consistent image and message through sales support, advertising, branding, collateral, and promotional materials as well as communications.
• Initiate market research to analyze trends, opportunities, partner preferences and the competitive set to develop a differentiated advantage. Ensure marketing programs and activities are tracked through internal systems, with ROI reporting on a consistent basis. Direct all segmentation efforts so as to profitably grow the customer base and develop greater retention programs.
• Effectively work with business unit leaders as needed to understand goals and priorities. Develop, recommend, and deploy marketing plans and programs.
• Responsible and accountable to execute analytical marketing plans that optimize the marketing mix and deliver aggressive revenue growth through partner acquisition and long-term partner retention.
Your strong faith in Jesus Christ as Savior, God-honoring lifestyle, passion for the Word of God and provision of the Word of God to every people group in their own language is essential to thriving and succeeding, as are the following skills, abilities and experience:
• Strong faith in Jesus Christ as Savior; God honoring lifestyle;
• Passion for the Word of God and provision of the Word for every people group;
• Championing The Seed Company’s vision, mission, and values;
• Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred in Digital Marketing, Public Relations, or equivalent experience.
• Ten years’ experience in digital marketing, ad agency consultancy, or relevant executive marketing experience using major social media networks (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Hoot Suite)
• Innovative leader with a demonstrated ability to persuade decision makers and simultaneously manage time and other executive responsibilities well
• Flawless critical thinker and executor adept at selecting and successfully managing agencies to meet specific business needs
• Solution-oriented executive with excellent communication and negotiation skills and a track record of working cross-functionally to build relationships with business units, technology, product, media, agency and design teams
• Proven experience managing diverse digital marketing teams and partnering with senior marketing leadership
• Broad marketing background with a progressive track record of successfully strategic and operational planning
Our organization makes employment decisions in accordance with applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations. As a religious organization, we are entitled to make employment decisions on the basis of religious beliefs and practices of the applicant or employee. All positions require a personal commitment to Christ, evidenced by personal testimony and identification with a local church.