The purpose of visionSynergy is to advance the mission of Jesus Christ by calling the Global Church to work together in partnership to address the most challenging and strategic global mission opportunities in the world today. VisionSynergy accomplishes its mission by: 1) advising the formation and effective operation of ministry partnerships & networks 2) developing and offering training resources to increase the collaborative capacity of current and future mission leaders.
visionSynergy is recruiting a full-time, skilled and experienced financial development and donor communications manager in our Edmonds, WA office. This candidate will have a high commitment to world evangelization and a vibrant personal relationship with Christ which is demonstrated in character and lifestyle. A person with international ministry experience or familiarity with global missions is preferred. He/she will have at least five years of experience and a proven ability in managing the administrative responsibilities associated with financial development and donor communications. This includes writing grant proposals and reports, managing the donor database, communicating with donors and foundations via phone and email, writing and editing newsletters and ministry updates, and general office and administrative responsibilities.
• Ability to work well in a small team and contribute to the collaborative spirit
• Self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity and experience with the grant-making process of Christian foundations
• Ability to produce newsletters, reports, and promotional materials
• Database management, preferably experience with Sales Force
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills with the ability to track projects and meet deadlines
• Administrative abilities with the capacity to handle high-level communication with donors, foundations and organizational leaders.
1. Financial Development
• Provides administrative oversight, strategic planning, and tracking for all VS financial development
• Is familiar with VS donors and foundations and their grant-making requirements
• Manages the grant and report submission process by tracking all deadlines
• Is familiar with VS programs and priorities in order to develop proposals
• Works with other staff to write, edit, and submit grant proposals and reports
• Assists with identifying new donors, donor retention strategies, event planning
• Manages all donor records through Sales Force and filing system
• Along with the Executive Director, maintains ongoing communication with donors and foundations by phone, email, and reports
• Assists the Executive Director in scheduling appointments and travel arrangements related to financial development
• Produces monthly Update, e-newsletter, annual reports, website updates and other resources for ongoing communication with donors
• Utilizes social media tools to develop financial development strategies.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Development DirectorJAARS, Inc.
- Waxhaw, North Carolina
- October 21
WriterFirst Liberty Institute
- Plano, Texas
- October 19
Executive Development Representative - HoustonThe Seed Company
- Houston, Texas
- October 12
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- October 7
Overseas Western Chef & Dinning Facility EducatorAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- October 6
visionSynergy plays a unique role in the worldwide Christian movement as one of the few mission service organizations specifically dedicated to advancing ministry collaboration. visionSynergy empowers Christian organizations to work together for maximum impact by developing and strengthening strategic ministry networks and partnerships in critical areas of world mission.
The core of our work is providing advisory services for numerous multi-lateral networks and partnerships of Christian mission organizations. We act as More...