This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Lawrenceville , Georgia, United States
Date Posted: 03/13/2012
Categories: Communications - Marketing/Public Relations
Job Type: Full-Time
Overview of Responsibilities
This position is responsible for coordinating key communications functions and is the primary contact between the marketing department and others both outside and inside the firm. The Communications Coordinator will contribute to the marketing efforts of the firm by assisting the marketing director and practice development partner in areas including, but not limited to, the following:
• Publications & Deliverables – coordinate the review, design, printing, and delivery of written deliverables such as:
? Event promotional materials –save-the-dates, invitations, & handouts
? Others as needed
• Newsletters – maintain recipient database, coordinate process and track dates for email alerts and periodic newsletters from draft to final issuance
• Website – assist in the development and maintenance of website content
• Presentations – proof and edit presentations as needed
A qualified applicant will be a self-starter, with strong verbal and written communications skills needed to execute the processes necessary to support marketing activities.
An essential core competency must be possessed in the area of project planning and follow-through. The candidate must be strong and meticulous in the effective management of multiple projects and in follow through to complete projects and meet deadlines.
The candidate must be proficient and skilled in the following areas:
• Microsoft Office 2007
• Detail oriented execution and proofreading
• Project planning and completion of tasks
• Organizational skills
This position is presently designed to be part time, estimated at 25 hours per week.