This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Member Service Representative
Learning By Grace
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Date Posted: 03/13/2012
Categories: Administrative - Customer Service
Job Type: Full-Time
Member Services Representative
Learning By Grace manages several PreK-12 Christian online academies.
Our Member Service Representatives are responsible for helping our students and their parents with any and all of their needs. The Member Service Representative answers all questions, helps with all technical problems, registration, requests for information, billing, or whatever else they need. We stay with every problem until it is resolved. We follow up with our students and parents to make sure that their need was satisfied within the context of our company’s values. Our service must be Truly Worthy Of Our Children.
• Handle phone, email, and online chat correspondence
• Serve every student and their parents
• Be 100% compliant with phone scripts
• Treat parents and students with care and respect
• Maintain notes and records on all students
• Help out with one or more of our other special projects, such as student records and grant applications
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
• Exposure to e-commerce and the Internet
• Strong knowledge of and ability to communicate with evangelical Christian community
• Strong PC and email skills
• Excellent problem solving skills, good judgment, and wisdom
• Prior customer service experience is a MUST!!
We are looking to fill one Member Service Representative Position immediately. All positions are full time – evening and Saturday hours are available.
Compensation: $ 12.00 hour. Paid on a bi-weekly schedule.
Added Incentive: 5% Commission earned on all new enrollments
If interested, please send your qualifications to the Manager of Operations at email@example.com.