This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Salem Media Group
Camarillo, California, United States
Date Posted: 03/09/2012
Job Type: Full-Time
Executive Legal Assistant
Summary of Position:
Salem Communications Corporation seeks a Legal Executive Assistant for the Vice President Legal, General Counsel and Board Secretary.
• Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information with diplomacy and discretion, as well as a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail and ability to work in teams.
• Responsible for the collection of documents needed to complete subpoenas requests, submit for attorney review before documents are sent out final to requesting agency.
• Prepare and edit complex documents; assist in data gathering and sorting for litigation, FCC or regulatory filings.
• Handles all business travel arrangements and expense reports.
• Schedules appointments, manage multiple calendars, and coordinate onsite/offsite meetings and special conferences.
• Performs other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
Desired Job Experience:
• Minimum 5 years working as an executive legal assistant and/or secretary for a senior level manager or executive.
• Advanced knowledge with MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
• Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision; must be well-organized and self-motivated.
• Ability to exercise good judgment and discern priorities.
• Demonstrates ability to respond quickly to shifting work priorities and rush deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to type 60 wpm.
Desired Education or Degree:
BA or BA Degree
Salem Communications (NASDAQ:SALM) is a leading U.S. radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network®, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives™, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network™, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publishing™, a leading publisher of Christian-themed magazines. The company owns and operates approximately 100 radio stations, including stations in 23 of the top 25 markets.
If you possess these qualifications and Salem Communications sounds like the company for you, please submit your cover letter, salary requirements and resume to email@example.com or fax (805) 383-4353.
Salem Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.