This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Human Resources Administrator
Salem Media Group
Camarillo, California, United States
Date Posted: 03/09/2012
Categories: Human Resources
Job Type: Full-Time
Salem Communications, a leading U.S. radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values is searching for a Full-Time Human Resources Administrator for our corporate headquarters in Camarillo.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Create and run complex reports from the HRIS system.
• Responsible for HRIS data entry and reporting duties.
• Heaving filing, audit and maintenance of personnel files.
• Oversees Record retention, employment verifications, EEO-1 Surveys, and all Government Compliance Reporting and Compliance posters.
• Process UI claims.
• Assist with other projects as needed.
• Assist with all company events.
• Must have minimum of 3 years Human Resources experience, preferably including analytics and report writing.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality
• High level of proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Knowledge of ADP Enterprise Reporting preferred.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 35 lbs.
• Candidates should have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
Salem Communications offers a comprehensive benefits package including 10 paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time off, health, dental and vision insurance and 401k Plan.
To learn more about Salem Communications please visit our website at www.salem.cc.
If Salem sounds like the company for you please submit your resume and a well-written cover letter detailing your HR experience and why you want to continue in the HR field and salary requirements to Marla Watanabe, Employment Specialist at email@example.com.
Salem Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer.