This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Business Systems Administrator
Church Extension Plan
Salem, Oregon, United States
Date Posted: 02/29/2012
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Title: Business Systems Administrator
Reports to: Senior Vice President/CFO
1. Education/Work Experience Equivalent:
a. College degree required (Bachelor’s or equivalent)
b. Three to five years work experience in needed field
2. Work Experience:
a. PC Support and Troubleshooting
b. Project Management
c. End-User Training
d. Database Management
3. Knowledge and Skills:
a. Excellent communication
b. Excellent computer skills
c. Excellent team worker
d. Familiarity with Microsoft application suite
This position is accountable to the Senior Vice President. The activities defining this role shall include, but not be limited to, the responsibilities listed below.
1. Customize CRM database software to meet corporate objectives.
2. Integrate custom CRM & database programming to assist in business functions.
3. Provide support and oversight to the area of network administration, including LAN and remote connectivity.
4. Perform SalesLogix database administration.
5. Administer and maintain VMWare virtual server infrastructure and virtual desktop implementations.
6. Administrate and maintain Data Warehouse and Analytic Server.
7. Collaborate with all internal teams to provide timely data analysis.
8. Organize and deliver customized training for end users on an ongoing basis.
9. Perform Risk Management analysis on the Network infrastructure and take appropriate action to ensure recovery in the event of a disaster.
10. Assist in the definition and implementation of technology procurement procedures.
11. Provide oversight for all data-driven reporting.
12. Assist in the testing and evaluation of technology tools and methodologies.
Please send resume, with cover letter, to: Human Resources via email to email@example.com