This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
South Christian High School
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
Date Posted: 02/29/2012
Job Type: Full-Time
South Christian High School is seeking a motivated, results oriented fund raising and donor relations professional. The person in this position reports to the Principal and is responsible for planning, organizing, and executing the fundraising program.
The position is based on a 12 month work year, a salary commensurate with experience, and excellent benefits. Although this is a full-time position, consideration would be given to combining multiple part-time persons.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. A love for Jesus Christ and a belief in Him as your Savior.
2. A love and passion for the mission of South Christian High School.
3. Motivation and management skills required to both work independently and collaborate in a team setting to meet goals.
4. Persistence required to actively pursue the fund raising efforts of the school.
5. Experience in direct fund raising or sales.
6. Membership in a church whose doctrine and teaching is in agreement with the Reformed doctrinal standards.
7. Availability for attendance at various school events.
8. Availability for some travel and non-standard work hours.
1. Cultivate strong relationships with donors, engaging them with the needs of the school and benefits of their donations.
2. Develop and execute a campaign fund raising strategy to gain widespread participation in the upcoming capital campaign.
3. Develop and execute an annual giving program that provides support to a tuition assistance fund and ongoing capital needs.